Thursday, November 10, 2016

Spoken Word for a Song

It's not that I need you, but I want you.
I wake everyone morning lost in those eyes, mesmerized
Confused by if this love is true or false times.

It's funny isn't it?

It's funny how "sorry" can make up for lost time, but not small crimes.
Locked away like a prisoner in those lies.
I know you're not right, but I still fight.
Telling myself I'll stay for only one more night.

It's funny isn't it?

It's real funny.

The kind of funny that's not a joke.
The funny that doesn't make you laugh, but make you cry.
The funny that makes sense and is confusing at the same time.
You're that kind of funny.
It's funny that I can't stop from calling you honey, holding your hand, or giving you money.

Man, love is dangerous.



-Love, Jus10

No comments:

Post a Comment