Saturday, October 22, 2016

Hand Magic

I know a pair of hands...



Hands so soft that every time I hold or even touch them I smile...

I smile because at that instantaneous moment when our fingers interlock it feels as if nothing else matters except those hands blended into mine...



It's absolutely amazing...



It's amazing how I've held many hands before, but none that feel like these...

These eight fingers, two thumbs, and two palms with the ability to transfer powerful emotions like a link to the soul...



It's almost like magic...



Like these hands belong to a sorceress that can cast spells...

These spells have put butterflies in my stomach, chills down my spine, sparks in my mind, fire in my heart, and taken breath away over and over again...



It has to be magic...



- Love, Jus10

No comments:

Post a Comment